Finnegan is hosting a series of seminars throughout Europe this fall in an effort to assist you in understanding the new legislation, and planning for its implementation in your practice.
Please join our panelists as they discuss:
• The “first-inventor-to-file” system and how it differs from the European first to file system;
• New filing strategies in a post-Hilmer doctrine era;
• The new grace period and how to apply the new definition of prior art;
• Post-grant review (Opposition);
• Inter partes reexamination v. inter partes review;
• Supplemental examination; and
• Possible strategies for ex parte reexamination, inter partes review, post-grant review, and their interplay with concurrent
Attendees will also learn how best to position their business to make the most of the changes. Date
19 September 2011 Time
16:00-17:00 Cocktail Reception Where Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
To register for this event, please email us at IPEventsBrussels@finnegan.com.