Sri Krishnan Ph.D.
European Patent Attorney
Sri Krishnan focuses on strategic portfolio management and client counseling in a wide variety of technical areas. He practices all aspects of patent law before the European Patent Office (EPO), including patent application drafting, prosecution, and appeals and oppositions in the biotechnology, life science, pharmaceutical, medical device, oil, and energy sectors.
Dr. Krishnan brings a unique perspective to his client counseling practice from his experience working in a variety of in-house counsel positions at organizations ranging from small to mid-sized biotechnology companies to industrial manufacturing corporations.
- European Patent Institute
- Charted Institute of Patent Attorneys
- "Characterization and Functional Investigation of an Arabidopsis cDNA Encoding a Homologue to the d-PGMase Superfamily," Journal of Experimental Botany, 2005.
- "Altered Levels of Proline Dehydrogenase Cause Proline Hypersensitivity and Improves Salt Tolerance in Arabidopsis Thaliana," Plant Physiology, 2002.
- Investigation of the Role of Proline Dehydrogenase in Arabidopsis Thaliana," Archives of Physiology and Biochemistry, 1999.