Michael E. Kudravetz
Michael Kudravetz focuses his practice on patent litigation before the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC). He has experience in a wide array of Section 337 investigation work, including pre-filing preparation and counseling, discovery and motions practice, briefing, and witness preparation. Mr. Kudravetz has handled numerous cases involving a variety of electrical, mechanical, and chemical technologies.
Mr. Kudravetz has also litigated cases in federal district court, and he has worked on pro bono disability appeals claims for veterans.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. v. S3 Graphics Co., Ltd. (D. Del.). Represented defendant S3 Graphics in patent ownership dispute. Plaintiff moved to dismiss case after initial briefing.
- Certain Probe Card Assemblies and Certain Tested DRAM and NAND Flash Memory Devices, 337-TA-621 (ITC). Represented respondent Phicom Corporation and subsidiary in patent litigation against FormFactor, Inc. The Commission found no violation of Section 337.
- Certain Refrigerators and Components Thereof, 337-TA-632 (ITC). Represented respondent LG Electronics, Inc. and subsidiaries in patent litigation against Whirlpool Corporation. The Commission found no violation of Section 337.
- American Bar Association (Intellectual Property Law Section)
- ITC Trial Lawyers Association