Anna Balishina Naydonov
Anna Balishina Naydonov focuses on trademark litigation. Ms. Balishina Naydonov has experience in cases before federal trial courts and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. She also counsels clients on selection, maintenance, licensing, and enforcement of their trademarks in the United States.
Additionally, Ms. Balishina Naydonov has also been involved in various aspects of patent litigation, such as patent validity, discovery and production, and deposition preparation.
Ms. Balishina Naydonov served as a summer associate and a law clerk at Finnegan throughout her second and third years of law school.
- H-D Michigan LLC v. Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A. (7th Cir.). Member of team that secured victory for Harley-Davidson on three consolidated appeals, affirming temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, and preliminary anti-suit injunction against a former licensee.
- Arredondo v. Arredondo (2d Cir.). Assisted in securing victory for the owner of a major self-storage business on appeal involving ownership rights in the WESTY trademark.
- Rolls-Royce, PLC v. United Technologies Corp. (E.D. Va.). Participated in a patent infringement suit on behalf of UTC; helped obtain summary judgment of non-infringement and confidential settlement.
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition GMUSL Team, Winner of the 2009 Mid-Atlantic Super-Regional Competition.
- George Mason University School of Law Intellectual Property Law Society, vice-president of speakers.
- Coauthor. "Haute Couture v Casual Corner: The Epic Battle of Style," Intellectual Property Magazine, May 2011.
- Coauthor. "If It Quacks Like a Duck...It Just Might Be a Trademark," ABA Landslide, July/Aug. 2010.
- Coauthor. "Losing Grip on the FRISBEE," IPFrontline.com, April 12, 2010.
- Coauthor. "The Greenwashing Effect: Americans Are Becoming Eco-Cynical," E-Commerce Times, Jan. 29, 2009.
- Coauthor. "Goodbye Big Logos Hello Snazzy Packaging," Global Cosmetic Industry, Jan. 2009.