Brian R. Westley
Mr. Westley served as a summer associate at Finnegan and as a law clerk during his third year of law school.
- Serves as a regular contributor to Finnegan's trademark Incontestable® blog (www.incontestableblog.com).
- Served as editor-in-chief of the American University Law Review, 2011-2012.
- Interned at the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press in 2010 and the Federal Communications Commission in 2011.
- Worked as a journalist for nine years prior to attending law school, serving as national broadcast editor, Mid-Atlantic Bureau supervisor, and reporter with The Associated Press.
- Copyright Society of the United States of America
- International Trademark Association